Friday, October 17, 2003

Okay, haven't posted in a while, I'm just not as motivated to do stupid stuff like this anymore cause I think I should be doing somthing else. Though, I don't do worthwhile stuff anyway so I guess Its fine I resort to midless ranting.
-----
Now that I look back on it. I guess homecoming wasn't so bad. I didn't have my heartbroken, and I wasn't too lonely, just felt a little awkward. It was really stoopid how everyone got so dressed up for such a shoddy shindig. It was just like going to school with an expensive dress and intricate hairdo. It probably would have been better if I had went to school that way I could look fancy for 8 hours instead of the 4 hours I spent at homecoming.
Anyway, it was worth it just to play hack in my facy dress and shoes. I find that thought extremely amusing. I also enjoyed the fact that people didn't recognize me cause I was all spiffied up and sexalicious for once, Instead of my frizzy hair, baggy pants and grease stained sweatshirts. I can't wait until my pictures get developed, I might have christa post them on her blog. I bet I look drunk in every picture! KICKASS!

No comments: