Friday, August 20, 2004

stop the insanity! as Susan Powder used to say (way before your time you dirty shmucks).
Look here I hate always being a downer and smearing shitty stuff on my blog all the time but I wanna know what the fuck is making everyone nuts these days, what is going on!? I get pretty worried when I hear that bad stuff is happining to the people closest to me from a secondary or tertiary source, such as a supid blog post. I would try to ask and to be there and be a fluffy good friend like magazine articles tell me to. But I don't wanna upset anybody by prying into shit, I don't wanna upset myself either cause I'm a hypersensitive jerk. I guess saying I'm upset on my blog isn't any better then the cryptic and evil stuff you post on your blogs. But I just gotta let you know that I care about my friends even if they don't give a shit about me, I like to see you all well, I like to see you happy. I care even though I'm a douchebag who doesn't show it very well.

No comments: