Friday, December 23, 2005

Hooray for migranes, or perhaps I'm just having a mild stroke? I freaked out at work when I coudn't see the left side of Swirvin' Irvin's face as I was handing him his usual small cup of coffee, and then I couldn't quite make out the numbers on the cash register because I had spots in front of my eyes. Then I tried to cut some bread but couldn't see the blade of the knife. Then I'm all like "I think I need to call a doctor,". But I didn't, I told Stacy I was having a migraine and that we needed to call somebody in. I just knew that either I was gonna die or have a terrible headache and nausea.
As soon as I got home I felt sick, and pain was throbbing in my head but I couldn't find the drugs, so I walked all the way to my momma's house and stole her very last IB2.
I wonder if it is weak to complain about a headache, but when I suddenly can't see, and I think I'm gonna die well I just donno what to do.
(This was a post from the 23rd of dec. just didn't get arount to posting.)
Later on Christa came to visit me, and we made swedish paper heart baskets. Yay.

No comments: