Thursday, November 13, 2008

CATS
cute, fuzzy, welfare cases... all of them.. ungrateful little jerks.



Most of the time Pumpkin Daisy can be found either sleeping or staring into space. One time I was eatin' on a chicken thigh and P-Dizzle jumped on my lap and stole it right off my plate. She never did anything like that before or since. Pumpkin is one of those aloof cats, except for when I had sick days at school she would lay next to me on the couch and keep me company. She also helped me do my homework by lying on my textbook.




This is Tiara Moonbeam Princess or Moonbeams as we now call her. Take a good look at her, this is what the face of death looks like, Moo-Moo' s kills everything that moves. She's a pretty silly cat who can't meow too good, and her tail curves an curls like a snake.




Mr. Smudge is the cat-baby that I love so much. Professor Smitchell Mudgerson of Mudge University, was a sickly kitten who had crusty-swollen ears and fleas. But you wouldn't know that now, he looks regal and majestic. I've hired a body guide for him to protect him from people who would steal his golden eyes. They are real gold. Smudge will bite you for attention.




Mr. Mokujin Mokers, or Smokey is a hadsome cat, who loves attention. We don't know where he came from.


..Nester eats cat food. I suppose that doesn't really make him part of the club.

3 comments:

christa said...

IT'S
NOT
CATURDAY! >:0

Anonymous said...

this blog made me smile.
i love kitties.
=]

Kamui said...

Happy Birthday Nanner-Bananners! <3