Monday, July 15, 2002

Its pretty funny to listen to Japanese people sing opera in english and latin. It just kills me, bwaaa haa!
Yesterday was pretty unfruitful, nobody wanted to go out and do anything. I really, really wanted some bubblegum....
I think If i spend another day without sunlight, I'll just wither away and die... I swear I'll die....
Speaking of unbearible pain and suffering, I won't be able to see my friend Joey for two weeks. He told me when I'm causing mayhem at camp I should scream out his name. "Will do!" I say and then add " I'll spraypaint your name all over camp." He enjoyed that idea immensly!
You know whats a very lovely thing to do first thing in the morning? Why, cleaning up huge piles of, slimy, foamy, chunky, dog barf. Truly I say it is a blast!!!!!

Badtz-Maru
Which Sanrio character are you?
by woofiegrrl



No comments: