Wednesday, December 04, 2002

....yeah I figure its pretty unpolite to say in front of your friends (that are boys) that you think so-and-so is hot (the so-and-so not included in your friends). It goes the same for boys. I know that girls do it all the time. "Oooh, Billy-Bob-Bojangles is the fucking hottest piece of man meat I ever laid eyes on, yum yum!!!" Usually guys don't say anything, but I know they get angry about it, boy, I know that well! But when guys say, "Amanda-Crystal-BoPeep is the fucking hottest--whatever--
girls get all defensive on the spot."GRRRROWL I'MA MAKE YOU WISH YOU NEVA LAID EYES ON THAT UGLY ASSED WHORE !$!@#@$#!!11one."
I'm sure you know how that all goes... so ya know.. don't do it, cause it makes people mad and it causes scenes...
Or for all of you special people who always have to do the opposite of what anyone tells you, do it, and do it alot.
oi! but I'm irrelevant!

From Four-Pronged Fork - The Boob Quiz~ You are Auroran Flash!

No comments: