Friday, January 14, 2005

I feel lonely. I miss my friends so much. Is it my fault--their's? . Even if it was their fault, would they even care? I think it all just gets muddled up between us all. Is everyone where they want to be? I can't honestly say that I am where I want to be. At any time of day, I just want be somewhere else, I just want do things my way. I want to be with my friends, I want to draw and paint and create again, I need to socialize. All of my day's seem gray. I live everyday like I will live forever, my days are just garbage to discard. I don't want to be married when I'm 20, don't want to be a young welfare mom. How can I just say all of this, like I don't have the most abundant love I've ever known bestowed to me on a daily basis? I can't seem to find the balance between loving my friends, and my boyfriend, and myself. Things just don't seem right. I've felt confused about this for almost a year. Maybe I need to just stop hoping for more, gotta lower my expectactions to less than a quarter of what I hoped to be. Maybe I need to get off my ass and fix things, maybe I have to find joy in the obvious comfort and love I experience everyday. I need to feel alive again, need to go experience life. I feel so isolated, what the heck am I supposed to do? I feel like such a silly loser.

No comments: