Friday, May 20, 2005

So, it seems I will be a part-time waitress at OIP pretty soon. I'm excited because now I will have money but also nervous because I am such an ass-backward screw up. How could I screw up waitressing? I'll show you!
Anyway, I am very thankful to Sammy for setting me up to get this job, like you have no idea. Totally.
-----
I passed my drivers permit test, and I have my drivers permit. The trouble is that I don't get much driving time because my parents are always busy and I have to split the time with Brian. I'll never learn. But Brian is doing really good. He is so hot when he drives.
-----
I'm moving up in the world, (ha HA HA). I'm still way behind. I won't be considered a human until I go to college.
----
I am lonely. I feel almost completely alienated by my friends. It just shouldn't be this way. Whats going wrong?

No comments: