Wednesday, September 28, 2005

So we shipped Bob off to the Navy yesterday. I guess thats all there is to say about that.
The Darrins went shopping in Williamsport at whatever their crummy mall is called. I got an Inu Yasha fluffy, fuwa-fuwa, cuddly soft blanket, and an Umbrella Corporation wristband, a Vash keychan and a purse from Guess that was $42.00 but I got it for $20.00.
Last night I broke into my savings for my shopping trip to Erie so what was once a wallscroll, three boxes of strawberry pocky and an anime chick action figure is now digesting Subway, McDonalds, and Sheetz sandwiches. Now I'm sad and poor, my livelyhood having been stripped away. Now left to consume Tuna without mayo and ramen with dehydrated corn.
Woe is me and my unfruitful life, the vine without any grapes!
Thats okay, food stamps are comin' next week! I hope...
So this is the season that turns the autumn leaves from green to brown, like my emotions from hope to somthing......... brown...
Well thats life, and looking around I guess I don't really have anything to be sad or anxious about.

No comments: