Sunday, February 26, 2006

I Love Brian Lucas.
Brian must be my soulmate because he knows what Panda Bears have to say.
Brian is the cutest kind of cute that there is, you can't comprehend just how very cute that cute is because no mortal (except for me) has ever witnessed that much cute.
Brian is the rational voice in my head that figures out things I just don't get.
I love the silly songs he sings to me, and just how well he speaks "M'ercan".
I love how he sticks his tongue out everytime he sniffles.
It's silly how Brian is as stubborn and cranky as I am (though he doesn't realize it most of the time).
I just love to be with him, and walk around and drive around with him.
I like to have someone to care for and to be concerned about, I never have to feel lonely.
He makes me feel happy, and secure, and loved.
He makes me feel good about myself when I can't think of one thing that is good about me.
He is my friend, and he is my lover, he is my reading buddy, and my swimming buddy.
Brian buys me cookies and video games and things to keep me happy and fat.
Brian will do anything to make sure I'm happy, and feel loved.
I love Brian's silly cheshire cat grin, and his whiskery face so full of love, and whiskers.

No comments: