Sunday, February 26, 2006

I'l l release that emo kid I keep inside.
---
I'm not nice. I don't know how to be nice, and happy and giving.
I don't like that I don't get attention for being everyone's angel.
I don't have much of a personality, and I never know what to say.
I'm just distant, just a spectator-- a commentator saying much too little much too late.
Nobody really likes me.
I just feel too stupid to identify with smart people.
Too irrational for rational people, to un-imagineative for free-thinkers.
Too boring for people who party, too mischievious for straight-edge-ers.
Too quiet to be normal.
My opinions don't matter to anyone.
I'm too pretentious, too silly, and (obviously) extremely forgettable.
If I dissappeared tomorrow I wouldn't leave behind anything that couldn't be replaced.
---
I don't feel any sadness it writing this, is it because it's not really how I see myself? Maybe I just accept things the way they are.
---
I'm a little empathetic, and somewhere in my heart i'm a little brave too, and I'm kinda knowledgable about things. I'll grow up, I'm the only person I know who has to conciously work on growing up, but I will be something good. I'll even work on doing what I say I'll do.
Well what choices do I really have?
I can't think of anything else to say.
I'll put the emo kid away.

No comments: