Sunday, April 09, 2006

Today I feel strong, like a woman of steel. Like I could do anything.
...maybe I should do something.
I hope this isn't just the Naya of the day. Usually something in me says to not indulge in feelings of power, or any feeling of confidence. Thats I'll just sorely dissapoint myself when I say or do somthing arrogant. That I don't deserve to feel good about myself because I'm stupid.
Oy! what I wouldn't give to be smart, and quick and rational. But anyway...
When I was cleaning my old room today, I found some of my crazy ol scribblings from back in honors english. I wrote this question: "Is introspection selfish?". Somthing like that.
Well is it? Is it like vanity? Is it true that the more time you spend looking at yourself in the mirror the more vain you are? The more time I spend blogging the more obsessed with myself I become? Yeeeeeck!
Vanity, Vain, vane, vein. I might be better of not asking myself these questions.

No comments: