Saturday, April 15, 2006

Today I got called into work, right as I was about to run out the door for my daily jog. I was all warmed up and everything, to go work at subdungeon. I was planning to go with my family to wherever this morning, but I couldn't, so they left me in the dust.
Though we usually go to stinky old thrift stores and the increasingly unimpressive Olean mall, we always have a ton of mischevious fun.

Image hosting by Photobucket

This is one of my Momma's "artistic installations"
at the Hornell Salvation Army.
This one she calls "Adoration of the Barbeque".

Bon is having a species identity crisis.

Image hosting by Photobucket
This one is funny because Bon was scared that spiders or bugs or
bad smells would get all over her, and she was screaming
"GAHH, TAKE THE PICTURE NOW, DO IT NOW, EEEEEE!".

It's the perfect time of year to commune with nature.

Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: