Sunday, February 25, 2007

Falling asleep at the wheel, Na-Na?

So I been trying to get hooked on fighting the NWO.
I've been acknowledged as one of the Awake.
I'm alone in the Truth.
Or..
I've been curious about what these kids are talking about when they say NWO or Libertarian or Alex Jones.
So I spend a little time every day sifting through articles, watching videos, talking to people, and listening to AJ.
My first objective though is not to prove to myself or disprove any theory or belief, but to sift out the essential bullshit. What seem to be the purest forms of the unprovable, the speculations, fantasy stories, and absolute incorrectness of some claims.
I thought maybe I would call myself Libertarian because I think my values have been shifting in that direction.

link:
(because up is better than down?)

However, mere interest in these ideas and speculations does not make me subject to them.
And..
Stuffing feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

(had to throw that one in there for the kids)
I believe that the government of this country does not serve the needs of it's people.
I think that there is plenty of proof to back this up.
I think that the connections between special interest groups and corporations are ruining the quality of governmental representation.
And..
I think Bohemian Grove is just a wussy farce.

I still have no idea what Libertarian really means or what it would be like to live in that kind of world. I have no idea what I 'm going to do with any of these newly formed opinions about things I never knew I cared about: gun control, mandatory vaccinations, whether schools will let parents decide what their own offspring will learn in school.

It's kind of still a jumbled mess of defending constitutional rights, conspiracy theory, straight-up crazy rantings of dark imaginations.
So it will be a while before I decide what kind of direction I will take, or if I'll be a good fighter for truth--
or if all dismiss it as a load of bull.


Yes.. I'm aware I'm becoming a bore.

It's the Illuminati, I tell you!!!

No comments: