Sunday, May 18, 2008


You haven't heard from me in a while

now have you...

I've been constantly busy, the way adults talk about being consumed with work, trying to organize time.

Nurses Aide Training for the last three weeks and working at Subway too.

I don't feel like myself walking around in the hospital.

------------

I'm having a lot of difficulty expressing myself lately.

My head is all underwater and it takes a while for the words to float their way to the surface.

I'd like to feel like maybe my concise way of speaking was charming. I think it's just annoying.

2 comments:

christa said...

What's really annoying, is when someone doesn't know enough words to get a point across.

Jimmy said...

sounds like you are letting things stress you out a little bit ...just relax ...dont sweat the petty things and dont pet the sweaty things