Saturday, July 05, 2008

I love Pandora

Check it out you probably will love it too.

It's s thingy where you type in your favorite band name and then it makes up a play list of songs that you might like by different bands. It's based on the style of song, tone of the vocal lead and other such factors.
On the day I discovered it I'm all like "Pandora is my new Jesus". I told my mother about this and she is all like "so they just sort you, and categorize you, that's not the way to listen to music."
I'm like uh well.. I know it's kinda lame like that.. and man I'm a tool.. all extruded and pooped out... BUT IT'S SO COOL!

Look you joy kill. I like music. I don't have a scene, but I prefer it that way.
How can this bored provincial find some new tunes that really speak to my soul?
a surrogate for having cool friends, pooping out a play list--
Call it what you will it just works for me.

No comments: