Monday, May 27, 2002

I had fun today...even thought I forgot half of the stuff I did after I fell asleep and drooled all over the couch.
I marched in the parade and carried a stupid fake saber. I mean If im gonna carry a weapon in a parade it should at least be a real weapon--and sharp too! I had to wear a black uniform that gave me the most uncomfortable of frontal wedgies. Then I had to stand with the rest of the band fags untill the memorial sevice was ova. Xeno, Jamie and I walked all the way home and we ate a bunch of stuff. Then the village idiots came over and dragged us outside down to the little school. James and Matt ran away to throw rocks at beavers and Shaun followed us around. We went to Jamie's and ate some more stuff. Then we went to sheetz and bought candy cause we hadn't eaten in a whole 10 minutes. Then we all went home cause Xa was tired and hungry and I was tired and hungry too. Then I slept for and hour... I woke up and ate some more. Right now I'm doing nothing, but I can tell ya I am starving... I could really go for some ice cream and pie right now. *stomach grumbles* I need to go clean my room and do some homework... get my mind of food..

No comments: