Thursday, May 30, 2002

Today was pretty good. I lived through my business presentaion (though I prolly failed), and I had ppls sign my yearbook, Yipeee!
I went to art club too and worked on my "creepy hand" sculpture. I painted it to look like rotten flesh, I forgot it in the bottom of my locker. I bet I open it tomorrow and get scared shitless. Now I gotta go study my geometry so I don't go failing my test. Hey! maybe I'll get some sleep tonight.

"So I turn to you and I say,
Thank goodness for the Good Souls that make life better,
So I turn to you and I say,
If it wasn't for the Good Souls, life would not matter" -'Good Souls" Starsailor


Yuoo ere-a zee Svedeesh Cheff!
Yuoo ere-a a guud cuuk, thuoogh yuoo cun't speek Ingleesh fery vell. Bork Bork Bork!







I'm the Jeffrey's clerk!

Take the Jimmy Fallon recurring SNL character quiz here.

created by stomps.









You are Mia
Shy woman.

Take the Which LUNAR Character Are You? Quiz!
by Emystica.



No comments: