Sunday, May 05, 2002

I had a really good weekend. I went to the Maple Festival on Saturday and wandered aimlessly with Xa, Bon, Dustin and Shaun.
Me and Xa made some really shitty doughnuts and ate them. We went through the maple display tent numerous times to "sample" various maple candies. Then we bought hot dogs and we oinked them too. We sat on the courthouse lawn and watched loose balloons to fly up into the air. It was quite poetic but I couldn't think up a poem about it.. Anyway. We went to the art show and it made me angry cause everyone could draw better than me. The projects by the rich preppy kids that took art lessons made me the most angry.
I hate those kids i want them all to burn in hell...Bonnie, Xa, Shaun, Dustin and Courtney got in a silly string fight. Xa sprayed some down my shirt so i could have bigger boobies.... It din work... Then when it was time for the parade we lined up along the street with rocks in hand ready to chuck them at the fancy-flagwavin colorguards. We chucked them as hard as we could and they fell down bleeding in the street.. and we laughed..(well the laughing part was true the rest was a lie). Then Shaun, Dustin and I walked up to my house and just chilled. Then we went to the playground and kicked a ball around. D is a good ball kicker.Shaun is average and I really suck at it. Then D went home. Shaun stayed into the wee hours of the morning until I untied him and he made me breakfast. (okay mabye im lying again) I gave Shaun a hug and set him on his merry way. But before he left he had to witness me and Bon get in a dance fight. Bon got me in only 3 moves. I need to work on my dance skillz.
Today I walked about in the sun, I was a nice day. I got a new shirt and its not too big for my anti-tits!!!!! Xa, bon and I climbed in my pool, and scratched obscenities in the sand. Then we sat in the shade untill Bon farted... "thats it, party over!"
I watched Gun Smith Cats... which is pretty funny cause Its an anime set in Chicago... I'm rambling I know.... Well thats it then.

No comments: