Monday, May 19, 2003

Oooh, looks like someone had a bad day today. I came home to hear metallica blasting on the stereo. I sit down to check my blogs, and Buster gets all wound up becouse he has to go outside and chew on grass or chase a squirrel. I tell Bob to take the dog out he says "You never do anything around here" with all of the fury of complete unforgivable hatred in his eyes.
I laugh at him, yeah, I know I never do anything around here. But why should I, surrounded by people who don't care. Anyway, it seems that its always our fault, but not bob's. He lives here too, but "oh it always gets ruined". He does as little around here as any of us do. But he is such a special boy for cutting the grass!
Grass never grows back........
I do the dishes, do the laundry and pick up just as much as he does anything!
Bon, and Mum and I are the only filthy people who use dishes or wears clothing!
you understand?
ITS CALLED MAINTENENCE YOU STUPID FUCKING PRICK!
YOU HAVE TO CLEAN EVERYDAY!
grass grows, dishes get dirty, socks get smelly, the dog needs walked EVERY DAMN DAY!
praise you golden child, well follow in your example and do the big projects first!
Lets rearrange the furniture with the cups and glasses on the tables, and the newspapers on the floors...
The point is that if you aren't part of the solution then you are part of the problem.
If you can't do the maintenence then you don't deserve to yell at anyone about what they lack!
poor bob.... so angsty... its hard when you cant live up to that ideal, but false concept of white, upper-middle class living! poor bob, without a white picket fence, without a golden retriever, without a nice car, or nice american eagle clothes. Without a perky soccer mom, or football dad, or cheerleader girlfriend... poor bob...
life is just not Disney..

No comments: