Sunday, May 25, 2003

--> Pr0m
Tonight I went to Prom. Everybody was so pretty. People said I "looked good" and "wow you cut your hair short". I danced a little bit with Jizzamie Fry and Erin Farrar and Maggie Gaberseck 'cause I'm cool and have lots of friends. My shoes hurt my feet. I should have put my hair up, but that would make me the same as the preppy people and I don't want that. The decorating was astounding It didn't look like the Elementary school.
Before I went to prom I went to Erway's with Jamie and Hillary, and Elizabeth and her man-slave Larry. I had a shrimp dinner, and Jamie had a grilled-cheese sammich. Everyone stared at us because we were dressed all fancy to eat at Erways. Doesn't everyone wear gowns and high heels to Erway's?
Anyway I went to prom and there were fancy dressed people. Ryan Dunn is and idiot, he said-- and I quote: "hubba hubba" to me.
I danced mostly to disco songs, not that I really thought about it, I just did.
And then you ask did you dance with anyone?".
Yep. I danced with Greg. Man, he sure likes to talk. He asked me how I liked the prom, and I said it was alright. He asked me what my favorite part was-- and me being the dork I am said, "dancing with you" . I throughly enjoyed the experience. Except for the fact that he probably wouldn't have danced with me if Alyissa hadn't told him to. Well, I don't actually know, I just assume... I'm not gonna linger on that.
After Pr0m I came home and Bon was waiting for me. She told me of my every flaw, nobody put coverup on your back, woah your not wearing a bra I can tell, you didn't curl your hair or did you,you have a sparkle on your eyelid and a black thing on your forehead, your face looks oily. Thanks Bon, I looked like a retard the whole time.
I'm currently lounging in my prom dress. I don't feel special and I don't feel stupid. I'm just here.

No comments: