Wednesday, October 04, 2006

holy shit..
what else can I say!
Anyway, I've been feeling pretty good lately.
I get to see all my best friends again *cries*.
Alright.. I'm sorry for being a sap. I feel blessed, YES, Blessed.
How else could I feel, I've been staring into space and making friends with spiders and rolly-polly bugs. Now, I'm not saying my friends are just a little better company than creepy crawlers..
uh, I mean.. well most of them are, but I just miss all the times we had together.
I feel like I got a second chance and I'm not taking a minute of it for granted.
okay now here's where I contradict myself:
I totally need some major hang out-bonding time with fellow members of the female gender.
Now, I adore all of my male friends, but I swear to god I can only take so much of this chat about
computer parts, and videogames, and home theater systems. God please, I'm suffocating.
Nails, hair, makeup, jewelery, clothes, girly things, these things DO concern me at times. I know I'm usually wash and wear natural beauty tomboy type, but this is just too much, gwaaaargh..
I have to catch up on my gossip and damn if I don't have a lot to tell, it's like carrying a loaded gun around, I bloody swear. I'm gonna shoot myself in the foot or somthing.
Somebody save me!

No comments: