Monday, June 24, 2002

Wow camping during the weekend is always packed with fun and excitement. The majority of my time was spent sitting in the shade applying sunscreen. I got burnt to hell anyway... all over my chubby belly and my face and my chest. I wore a two piece bathing suit for the first time in my life and let me tell you it was really an experience. I swam the width of a big ass lake and found out halfway through that there was a gaping hole right in the ass of the swimsuit. I'm told that the previous owner made the whole by rubbing her arse on some jagged rocks in the middle of some obscure state park--what and interesting way to get off. Anyway, the hole was sown and had spit open again in the middle of the lake (gee thanks alot for passing off defective bathing ware, I love you too.j/k)
So when our little swimming clique got back to land, to get bitched at for almost drowning each other, I had to hold the ass of the bathing suit to keep my white-as-new-fallen-snow butt from peeking out.
Other recreation activitied we participated in was, stealing U.S. property, kayaking, swimming, and throwing mass amounts of toilet paper into the drop toilets. In the afternoon I sat in the shade and watched boats glide along the glassy waters.In the evening I watched the sunset in the name of my good pal and man-muse, Joey Vroucolaes. At night I watched the fireflies flickering about. I dun ever think I've seen so many in my life. They glimmered like sparkles on a black evening gown (isn't that lovely!). In the wee hours of the morning I had to make some wee wee in the drop toilets, and while walking towerds the toilets, I saw the sun come up in the hazy sky as a glimmering ball of light red -- pretty ne? It was pretty out there.... yep.....
-----note: I've higlighted the most important phrases for people who are too lazy to read that huge ass rant, it's like "blah blah blah blah blah blah" DOES SHE EVER SHUT THE @#$*&!# up!!!!!

No comments: