Sunday, June 02, 2002

yesterday was fruitful... I went to da mall in Elmira with Xa and Ali, and we walked around aimlessly looking for clothes to buy. I only bought a CD. I really hated the clothes. On the way to the mall we sang all of the songs that were played on the radio, It must have been really annoying to the ppl in the front seat but It was fun. When we went to tops and bottoms the second time, a dude that worked at the store walked in on a lady who was trying somthing on. She was all like "Oooh, boy, I'm so sorry you had ta see my big black ass!. Boy I'm sure you neva want to see somthin like that again!" truth. I'm not sure if Xa saw it. She misses some really interesting things when she is shoppin. Like the guy with the hair.... lol
I think I'm gonna edit the rest of the stuff I have to say... i don't think certain people would would be interested in details...

No comments: