Saturday, September 14, 2002

Its crazy what people do when there obsessed with someone. They can really distort their lives. Xa sez that some girl is cutting herself up over some guy. That is just fucking insane, it gives me the chills when I think about it. That girl must be mentally imbalanced and obsessed. If I were the guy, and I knew about what that girl was doing, I would shit myself!!! I know how it is to have crazies obsessed with me, though they never cut my name into their wrists (at least that I know of). They collected huge picture collages of me, openly told me about "dishonoring the goddess" while thinking about me, and some other questionable things. All that stuff gives me the creeps, but if I had a crazy that was cutting theirself over me I'd keel over and die....

No comments: