Thursday, September 19, 2002

Today when I was in the bathroom making myself pretty, Bon alerts me that there is a fungus among us. In the crack between the bathtub and the linolium was a small brown mushroom growing out of the mildew. A mushroom growing in the bathroom! I almost cried, but I couldn't help laughing at the stupid thing. It was a pitiful thing, it had been bent over from someone stepping on it. This mushroom is a testiment to the filthyness of my house and how long its been since I've cleaned the bathroom. It makes me feel guilty that I hardly do anything around here. It also makes me feel kinda sad 'cause it reminds me how I just let things go to spoil and ruin sometimes. But I laugh at the little mushroom because its just a little mushroom trying to make it in the big world, its kinda cute in a way and it is kind of weird that it happen to grow inside of my house. I think I've learned some kind of lesson from the mushroom but I don't think I wanna ponder over it for too long, cause I'll start thinking I'm a nut.

No comments: