Friday, October 04, 2002

OMG this morning was so rough for poor prince bob! Everyone was already up and someone was in the bathroom before him. Poor bob, my sister was soooo foolish to get in there before him, she should know that the world stops for bob! He can get anything and do anything whenever he wants because the universe is centered around him. Bon sure messed up the order of things. I'm glad bob came around to inforce his self appointed rules of the household. Without him, I'm sure our family would fall apart!!
My mother was such a fool, she is asked bob why he didn't get up when his alarm went off. But bob simply replied it wasn't on, and that people should know that he needs his his time in the bathroom and he needed to leave. Far be it from me to critcise the prince, but it sounds to me like a personal problem.
Then while my sister was washing her hair bob tore through the kitchen looking for food. My sister had poured the last bowl of cocoa crispies and it was sitting on the counter. He screamed to my mom that it wasn't fair, that she couldn't obtian the last bowl by pouring it out and leaving it there while she did her business. He told my mom that he was going to eat it because he could. My mother, being the anarchist she is told the prince "no!". Then he sullenly poured himself some honey nut cheerios.... poor prince bob... if i had the last bowl of cocoa crispies I would surely give it to him....in the face...

No comments: