Tuesday, October 15, 2002

Suicide System: Only a Test
My life is filled with misery, I have nothing left to live for, and nobody fucking loves me.
I hope my life ends tonight. I hope the burden of my life will be lifted, that this usless chore of exisitance will be terminated.
My life's a mess, its all screwed up. Nothing fits in its place, it all falls apart.
Theres a bleeding gap in my mind and heart. I can't do anything right.
Tonight, I'll tell you this with all so perfect certainty. Tommorrow, I'll deny it.
Hey, everyone else is doing it..so why can't I.
In all truth I don't care to die, but the simpathy that it brings is simply delicious.
The strain that it causes you is heavy and malicious.
Welcome smiling skull man, take me now to hell!
I know the living will be there as well, as soon as I'm gone...
But this is just a test, It will pass over tonight
You can come see me smile in the morning light.

(note to self-- never publish "free-form poems" ever again)


No comments: