Sunday, October 13, 2002

So I've been asked, and also because I feel like being a copycat; I'll tell ya what songs I'd put on the soundtrack of my life.
and Just to show off I'll put them in chronoligical order!!!!
Take on Me- A ha!
All You Ever Do Is Bring Me Down- The Mavericks
Heart Shaped Box- Nirvana
My Baby's got a secret-Madonna
You Oughta know
Ironic- Alanis
Killing Me softly- Fugees
I Want You- Savage Garden
Tubthumper- Chumbawamba
More Than This-The Cure
X-Files Theme-The Dust Brothers
Special
Push It
Temptation waits-Garbage
Black- Sarah McLachlan
Thank U- Alanis
Nothing Really Matters-Madonna
Better Than it was- Fastball
Nothing New
I'm Not Sorry, I was Having fun- Chumbawamba
White Reflection- Gundam Wing
Runaway- Sugar Ray
Porcelain
Why Does my heart feel so bad?- Moby
Mi Na Soko Ni Nemure- Blue Sub 6
Crawling- Linkin Park
Wonderwall- Oasis
Gone- Madonna
In The End- Linkin Park
Highway To Hell-Marilyn Manson
You Owe Me Nothing in Return- Alanis
Gravity- Gorrilaz
Unfinished Simpathy- Massive Attack
Oridnary World- Aurora
Sandstorm- Darude
Endless Sorrow- Ayumi
Welcome 2000!- Di Gi Charat
Outta My Head- Kylie Minogue
Us and Them
The Wall- Pink Floyd
May It Be-Enya
The Perfect Drug-NIN
That pretty much concludes the list. Its pretty big but still had to edit it a little. What lies before you isn't what represents my life now but almost the entirety of it. Take on Me all the way to My baby's got a secret is my childhood. You oughta know to Tubthumper is the good ol' days when I spent all day at Xa's hanging out and jumping on the trampoline. The next is the days of My X-files obsession (More than this and X-Files them) then to the bad ol' days during the transition from elem. to Highschool ( Special-I'm not Sorry). Then it goes through to my obsession with my internet friends (Whit Reflection- Highway to Hell) and the annoyance that caused. Lastly, it goes into now, where I'm pretty happy and content with things.
All of my life wrapped into a neat package tied with a string. Fantastic!!!

















No comments: