Thursday, February 06, 2003

.. yeah I've had a dream like that before--Those kinds are brilliant. Whenever I dream about my prince charming (too bad he doesn't exist!) Its quite an experience. The emotions that those dreams inspire, transcend everything I know to be love, and everything I know to be lust. Its not hearthrobbing lovesickness or orgasmic whatnots...(ROFL!). ummm...It trancends any sort of physical or mental perceptions that I had. The sensation itself its like being desperately thirsty, but you couldn't possibly drink another drop. Its like being drunk, intoxicated, with a sense of giddyness and elation. You feel shrouded in light--a halo. It all originated from the heart--in that general vicinity. In my experience my heart felt so heavy, it felt like it would crush my chest. It was exquisite, sensing that for the first time, the love I felt was sincere. ------Yep, It was all warm and fluffy like a blanky fresh from the dryer. It's like when I walk into a chinese food buffet... but you wouldn't understand that.... lol. Now I feel really corny stuff.. bleh.
But I'm pround this rant is devoid of the word feeling that word just makes my flesh crawl.

No comments: