Thursday, February 13, 2003

lately...we all suffer, boring blog syndrome. This is the most boring blog ever don't read it:
" Today I did some really boring mediocre things. My life is boring and that sucks. Last night I had a dream I was a tree. I did somthing really cool last night but I'm not gonna bother explaining it because I'm tired from dancing at the sucky dramatic dance. I think that you people are mean and suck and should stop being mean. I'm sick of being surrounded by stupid people. I think people need to stop using clorox cause its all patriarchal and stuff, down with the man! The movie the other night was cool, that guy was so hot."
There, take that! I'm really gonna blog now that I've gotten warmed up---wait a second I just forgot what I was gonna blog. Godamnit!

No comments: