Saturday, March 22, 2003

Today I went to the Galleria mall in Buffalo. Its a very big mall, and It has fancy lower upperclass stores. I love hot topic, but I'm kind of disenchanted with it all because I believe that Its just tapped into the mainstream too much. Theres just so much fad crap there... whatever-- not that important. Today, I have seen the most beautiful men I have ever seen in my life. In fact, just about everyone there was beautiful, save for me. I was the only person in the whole mall wearing a frumpy grey sweatshirt with no print. But for once in my life I didn't feel like an ant. Everyone wore black leather coats, and had fake blonde highlight hair--especially in Abercrombie and Fitch--never seen so many in one place in my life!!!! Me and xa were wandering around like morons. I stare in awe at everything, like I've never seen a sixty-dollar tank top in my life. I took the time to look down from the second floor upon the ants that walk beneath me. Are they really people? there are so many of them, they all look the same, dress the same, and all look like they know where they are going. I probably didn't look like I knew where I was going because I was enraptured by the shinyness, tha newness of all the fancy merchandise-- I looked everywhere at everything, in every direction at every person. God, Ive been cooped up in this little hick town for so long.. But being at the mall made me feel good to be different for once. It sounds so stupid, but I seemed to be the only one at the mall who would laugh, question the price of goods poor childeren sow up in sweatshops in third world countries, point and stare. All the little ants, march to abercrombie, all the little ants march to hot topic, all the little ants march to aeropastle.......Naya the giant grey cloud rambles to the far end, and to the near end and to the rear end of the mall.
you cannot hold a candle to my conflagration of blazing insanity!

No comments: