Friday, March 21, 2003

Tired
You're too tired to be bothered with smiling,but
you're too nice to be really mean when people
are annoying you.You look tired,but you at
least try to seem happy.


What Kind of Smile are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

My friends are everything to me. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think they mean the same to you.
Its an understatement to say that my family life is not too strong. So I rely on you as a supplement or a surrogate of a family.
I know I can talk to you, and you will understand.
It hurts me though to hear you say that you have nothing left. I know how hard it is to deal with thoughts, and feelings and all the crap that scrambles your mind--But I'd like to think that you had me, at least, to depend on. That probably sounds selfish, or egotistal or somthin but I've always thought that It goes both ways. That you would be here for me. But to think that you don't even consider me.. feels kind of like betrayal. I'm not talking about any specific person beacause I've felt this way a couple times, especially with my good friend Chris.
It also hurts to hear-- to see that you are in pain. I'd like to be able to do anything I can for you. It would ease my mind to do somthing, no matter how small. But if you don't want to share, I'll respect that, I guess thats somthing I can do.
Another thing that is quite irksome is when friends (or-so called friends) are backstabbing each other, or just being selfish and inconsiderate.
You are my oasis from all of the shittly people and the things they do. I can't stand it when they do such stupid things: "oh your so stupid you got like a 90% on your english test while I got a 100%, don't you ever study?" Or how about this one " OMG you hang out with XXXXX.. god he is gay, you must be too." or " Jesus, she is one gigantic tub-o-lard and still likes YuGiOh, god, why doesn't she watch real anime"and "what a poser.." -- (perhaps not good examples but you understand.)

-----------I've been taking so much time to write this I kind of uh..forgot what I was trying to say.. well anyway there is only one real important thing I have to say.
I love you all very much. ---Fluffy, yeah, but true.

No comments: