Friday, April 18, 2003

....It's a bit early in the midnight hour for me, to go through all the things that I wanna be.
I don't believe in everything that I see, you know I'm blind so why do you disagree?
These are crazy days but they make me shine. Time keeps rollin' by...
-Oasis.

------It's Springtime Again-----
I feel like reflecting on last spring and comparing with this year...

--I just got done playing 3 hours of FFII, boring as hell but I still think I could have played it 3 more hours. Gotta feed my addiction. I'm trying to finish what I started last year around this time.
--I like Grigore Elko, he is a ever flowing spring of entertainment. Except when he talks about tests or studying. Blah. I don't have a crush on him anymore. I don't know why, oh well I'm still fond of him.
--But I do still have a crush on my silly internet friend, Joey. I wonder what the hell happened to him. He's probably married and had three children since the last time I've seen him. I'm probably forgotten, oh well. Man, I loved that guy...
--I still listen to coldplay, I was entranced with the first CD last year and now their new one this year.
Its really...super.
--Last year I was "going out" with someone.. I still feel really bad what I did, and didn't do to him. God that guy was such a nice guy, and I neglected him. I guess I wasn't emotionally mature... or somthing. I wish I could of explained it, but I couldn't find the words. I'm still not very mature, but I'm trying now, trying to be mature. Anyway, I still feel guilty, because I didn't tell him how I felt-- that idea keeps me feeling alienated from this person.
I just want him to know how sorry I am, and how it still bugs me. Then again, If it didn't work out it didn't work out, forgiven and forgotten and all that nonsense...
--I don't gaze at the sunsets as much as I used to, because they still remind me of my friend. It feels lonely to watch it alone, but what can I do?
I used to watch them alone and thats just what I'll do now.



No comments: