Sunday, April 06, 2003

Yesterday, I went to my lovely little interview for the governor's school. It was the most stressful and nerve wracking event that I can remember ever having.
I can't explain how well the interview went because I felt so nervous and sick. I can't explain how well the drawing assignment went either, I think my drawing lacked perspective and dimension, not to mention creativity. But I can't say that I'm a very good judge of that. My emotions on the subject are quite mixed, I feel as if my artwork didn't measure up to everyone elses, but I felt like it was a plus that mine seemed different, and came from a different perspective. I didn't really have the time to look at everyones work so I really don't know. I just feel uncertain about the whole thing, like being cast away at sea with no direction. So I'm quite eager to forget the whole thing, the interview and gonvernors school like it never happened. I'll probably look into other things I can do this summer, just in case I don't make it.

No comments: