Sunday, February 01, 2004

I had a dream last night that I was crawling through a bramble bush with my friend and suddenly lost all control of my sense of direction. I got so confused and disorented I couldn't crawl backwards out of the dead end. I was so blind I just rolled over and squirmed like a worm and watched the sky and earth spin all around. There were people there that wanted to help me find my way out but I was haveing a seizure, I was in a trance. Someone tried to cut a branch loose so I could see the people trying to help me and I could see them. But the branch landed on my head and it hurt so fucking bad and it didn't help at all. I would just sit there forever and my friend would be trapped with me, it would be my fault, I lead her into danger, and we would both die.

No comments: