Friday, January 10, 2003

The dance was fucking awesome!!! I grinded fiercely with this tall, dark and handsome guy and I didn't even catch his name! He was so sweet and we talked for hours about stupid things that are universally unsubstantial. We went to the bathroom and got high and made out. Then we left the dance and went out spraypainting Coudersports finest examples of "victorianesque architecture". You might wanna check it out (That guy knows a little too much about yo mammas anatomy)
After that we got high again, I dyed my hair blue and got a tatoo of a pretty flower and I got my nose pierced. I went back to his place and we did the dirty dirty, got high and played playstation 2. He drove me home (outside of sheetz if I remember correctly) and kind of pushed me out of his shaggin wagon. I fumbled up the street, ( I think I was missing a shoe) and now I'm here.
I can't feel my feet, but all things aside, this was the best night of my life!

No comments: