Sunday, January 05, 2003

Not to copy Jerrica, Shaun or Xa but I'm gonna post my horoscope!!
Really its interesting and I'm sure you all give a damn!! It will reaveal my depest insecurities of my love life without compromising my image by actually going out and saying what I actually feel. I mean, If I really said how I feel people might think I'm crazy and then I'd have to hide indside my inner world and become a mechanical shell of what I once was. Well I better hurry up and post my horoscope. I'd really hate for people to get bored and leave me. PLEASE DON'T GO! I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Sagittarius: November 22 - December 21
In your opinion, being normal is highly overrated right now. You embrace bizarre people or events that might confuse or outrage others. Impressing people isn't at the forefront of your mind and your friends and family members are somewhat taken aback by this strange, new behavior. Assure them that it won't last -- but that you intend to enjoy it while it does! Tonight you know genius when you see it at work. Find a way to make yourself useful in an avant-garde situation.

--OMG does that mean I'm going crazy!?!?! no no no.. *huddles in a corner* I'm going back to the OLD Naya.

No comments: