Saturday, January 04, 2003

Oh, I want to be mean, and spiteful and vindictive. I wanna mock shortcomings and weaknesses. I wanna kick mental ass, wanna scar and scathe and make one whimper inside. I want everyone to scream at me all "blasphemous!" "unscrupulus" "concited" "bitch". I couldn't though. If I said nasty things there is no way I would mean it. Though I'd really like to. I would like to....nrrrggg..
What keeps me from doing so is that I need friends, they are hard to come by and I can't afford to screw it all up. I also hate hurting people, because I've been hurt so often. I can't really think of anything hateful to say anyway. You disgusting slack-jawed hipocrite--see its stupid! I WANNA BE MEAN. but I'm a wuss... Hey! I can be mean to myself. Yeah that always works. I'm a dumb, motor-skill-deficient,organizationally-challenged, craterface, wannabe intellectual snob, who is disinclined to activity, mathematics, and shoe tying. The only place a person like me is useful is for is... well I can't think of anything. So much for being mean... *sigh*

No comments: