Thursday, January 30, 2003

wow.. I have a headache. Its probably from reading JTHM for a couple of hours. Either that or I'm coming down with somthing. I feel like my heads been royally fucked with (Fornication Under Consent of the King). Or it could be because I stayed up late last night drawing with my permanent markers. Or because of sitting within three feet of the most annoyingly happy, loudmouth in the whole school. Or maybe my headache is from trying to calculate bowling scores in my head. Perhaps, my head hurts from trying to write that essay on affirmative action. Just thinking about all the things that strain my brain give me a headache.
---yeah I know, its not that interesting.--its a personal problem.
But I can't help marvelling at the wonderous amounts of tedious, insignificant crap that occupies my time.--My short life being filled with nothing but self-inflicted torture and busywork. God, I need to get out, talk to people, see the sunshine! *shrivels up like a forgotten banana in the darkest bowels of the refrigerator*

No comments: