Wednesday, January 29, 2003

hmmm I think my brain is going to explode. I havn't blogged anything that I deem substantial in a long time. I think its because there are so many things i want to write but can't quite explain them. It wouldn't be such a problem if I knew where my Book of Hopeless Rants was. I'd really hate it if someone found it that wasn't me or one of my affiliated multiple personalities.
--Ah, well I guess I havn't anything better to do, I guess I'll just catch up on my ranting or raving.
Part I
Oooh last night, I watched W. make his State of The Union address on TV. Holy Jeez, I can't believe that guy is The Prez. Whenever I see that guy on the tellie, I'm in utter disbelief. That overgrown Keebler Elf is the head honcho of the U.S.? People actually voted for this guy? --Anyway, the whole speech things was one of the dumbest I've seen since PYC. After every sentence everyone stood up and clapped. I'm serious--after every sentence. I know I havn't seen any other State of The Union thingies and I'm really not sure if that is the way its always done, but...Holy Jeez. It really should be changed if thats the case. I couldn't concentrate on what BS The W. was trying to pass off as plans for building the glorious future of America. It was hard enough concentrating already, what with the president looking like a beedy-eyed circus monkey. See the funny monkey dance, everybody clap!
Part II
I hate it that everyone I know has a boyfriend or girlfriend. I especially hate it because they are so damn happy about it.
You say I'm jealous? Yeah, well, no shit. You say I'll never have a boyfriend? Yeah.... I'll have to go with another no shit.
I just feel kind left out, like I'm missing out on an experience. Dating in highschool, isn't that what normal people do?
Then you say, "well Naya, your not normal, and its not that important." Aye.. woe is me. My life is completly barren of the bounty of which you humans call "normal". Then you say: "you moron, go out and find a boyfriend!". Then I say, "yeah, I'm just gonna pull one outta my...(insert: hat, ass, hammerspace; here). Everyone already is going out with someone and there is nobody who could possibly have any interest in me.--Ah well, now if it sounds like I'm whining, I am. Its nothing that gets me down though. I can just as easily go back to ignoring it all.
Part III
I was really going to write somthing interesting here. I can't seem to remember what....

No comments: