Friday, April 26, 2002

Jeebus! I don't update enough!
Tonight I'm going to a dance, and I am planning on dancing (well, maybe pretending to dance anyway!).
I hope there is a good DJ. I hope I have fun too, cause somtimes I don't. Somtimes I just wander about aimlessly hoping that some
sexay manwhore woud dance with me.... or that some of my friends might show up. Sometimes I just don't feel like dancing and just sit around feeling uncomfortable. Then there are times when i dance and feel uncomfortable... feh..
My friend Rui, from Portugal, says that there is alcohol and drugs at his school dances. He dun use that stuff so he never goes for more than an hour. Rui is a good boy ^,^!! My boyfriend Shaun-san never dances, he is afraid to make an arse of himself.
I never really figured him a dancer anyway.. but when I mentioned that I enjoy grinding, he was all "I bettah gets my sexay ass on da dance floor, yo!" and I be like "yah.. whatevah.."
My friend Chris is a great dancer, he is a DDR champ ! He is one sexy hunk of man-beast too! ^,^ but he doesn't really think so...
Last summer I went on this "teen boat cruise" and there was dancin goin on... and I was just chillin with my ppls. So this tall dude wearing a black t-shirt asked one of my ppls (tameca) to dance, but she was too skeerd so I be like "hey I'll dance with you" and the
dude was all like "okay". So on account of he was tall I had to get reeel close to him to get my arms around his shoulders. OMFG!
He smelled SOO GOOD!!!! He smelled like freshly washed laundry and a hint of cologne. It was a hot evening and his sweat made his shirt damp and it clung to his back. He asked me if I had a boyfriend, but since the music was so loud he had to whisper in my ear. I got goosebumps so bad!!! He then asked me where I lived, and I told him. He said he played basketball here once--wow I loved his voice.. ahh the memories... I still get goosebumps thinkin about it ^.^!!!


No comments: