Saturday, April 13, 2002

The topic of today is people.
You know the people. They live down the street. They have their fancy cars that they are always washing.
They are the people that spread secrets about you. The people that told other people
how you are a good for nothing bitch person that belongs to the geeky people. They are the same people that ran over your cat/dog or cat and/ or dog. Everybody talks about these "people" but does anyone really know who the "people" are? Like the people who just can't seem to keep their mouths shut, you know? Did ya ever hear someone say "I work all damn day and I expect some people around here to have their chores done!" Who are these people and just when were they supposed to do my housework? Or maybe you
have read some peoples away and/or user info and see. "'I love you' means 'I love you' but people just don't understand when people are sorry." This little example is one of the few ways you almost decern who the people are. Like I said, this would be in a person's away msg/ or personal info. If you know who this person is, who put it in their info, and some people who are involved with this person then you know that a person involved with a certain person is the person that made the person upset. Get what I'm saying?
I'm sure you know some people... you know...... THOSE people...

No comments: