Saturday, April 27, 2002

wow, amazing what sleeping in will do for ones mood =). I had two really great dreams! The first one was that a preppy was dissing my friends, so I fiercly shredded his ass with my excellent kung-fu/ karate skills. I even went crouching tiger hidden dragon on his ass! =)!!! That dream was odd because I never fight in my dreams, and I never win. But in that dream I righteously pounded him!! I even made him admit that he was a stupid gay dog fucker to all of his preppy kindreds! If given the chance i would do it in real life, cause no one messes with my friends and gets away with their limbs fully intact! =)
Next dream was really good, It was just me hangin with my ppls like I would like in real life. Everybody just chillin. It was peaceful and everybody didn't hate each other. Yah.. there was respect. It was a nice thought I guess. But a dream is just a dream and I dun think think there is gonna be peacefullness among the masses which is totally uncool...
I think we should all move the west coast and be surfer dudes and dudetts. No problems man, cause we all just wanna worship the sun and sand and wait for the next gnarly wave to roll in.. Yah.. or we could be ravers PLUR! yah know.. If the wolrld were a beach or a rave instead of a stage (like shakespeare or someone like him said "the world is a stage and everyone is mearly players"), then perhaps we could all get along and get away from tha drama. Maybe other planets are like, peaceful and stuff. Maybe mars was like a large Jamaica or maybe like woodstock.. where everyone just grooved to the beat and smoked totally excellent joints. I bet the official international hairstyle of mars was like dreadlocks or mullets.....

No comments: