Friday, September 05, 2003

:B skool is fun and I like to go to skool and see my freinds and tlak to thum and they like to talk to me and I do a lot of homwork that I dont like but I like to sit in studee hall and teese the boys and read books and storys and take vokabulare tests.
--Last few days.. um week in a half I am now considered a Senior or as I like to call it Senor in highschool. I don't feel special. All I can see is how far behind I am from everyone. I'm probably the worlds biggest loser. I bet nobody I know can give me a reason why they are a bigger loser than me! I dare you to try! I DARE YOU! AH HAAHAA
But aside from me being a total social outcast I'm swell. I don't have any problems in school aside from the fact that I can't pay attention in class and keep forgetting my homework.
I hear tell I'm being voted Most Artistic... If I am I'll pee my pants with glee. If I'm voted most Autistic, well, that will be cool too.

No comments: