Sunday, September 14, 2003

Went to Odd Fellow's Circus. When me and my posse entered the gates of the Gargoyle Park our lives forever changed...
or uhh.. maybe not. There were a good... 50 people there. The black clad spectators were really getting into the music. They were positively bursting with rythm emotion-- they just stood there in a line, 20 feet from the stage smoking cigarettes. We pretty much did the same until Changing Skins were up. I tried listening to the music but I was entranced by the guy with the blue mohawk, and the guy with the dreds. Our little group got right up to the stage, and we moshed. Yep we all moshed the hell out of each other and other people too. After that we all put our little fists in the air, a tribute to our famylies, and all was well with the world. Blue Mohawk jumped off the stage, along with his orange haired cohort, almost bludgeoning me with his guitar. After their set we were lured to the band's booth so they could persuade us into buying their junk. I got my shoe signed by two of the people in the band. Miek and Jessica got their breasts signed. The lead singer rubbed his blue mohawk on my chin, I feel blessed. The next set was of some band with a bald guy. He rubbed mud on his face, but I don't think he was high. I liked the message of that bands music, but didn't really like the way it sounded. I kind of glazed over the rest of the day. It was kind of crappy out and rained all day. There really weren't many more people coming, they all came at night when we couldn't see their ugly faces. Sylveran had astounding sound for a bunch of middle school kids. The lead singer was only 13 and he fucking screamed like every other lead singer. I find it mildly amusing he drank water out of a gas can. Dog Day Sunrise was either before or after Sylveran and the lead singer sounded like Special Ed from Crank Yankers when he talked. Dog Day Sunrise was the only band I had heard of up to then, but they didn't play any song I knew. Slaves on Dope was the last band of the night. I kinda think they were full of themselves but, eh, what band isn't? I like the fact that we got to chat with most of the bands. I woke up this morning pretty sore, stiff neck. But no terribly painful injuries. I think Katie had a concussion cause she had hit her head and was shivering and stuff, I think she sould have been taken to a doctor. I bet Christa has 203482304980584098 bruises, but she is no worse off than the people she gouged with her spikes. I know I'm gonna get a hella lot of e-mail cause I signed up on every list. I got a free CD with two songs, yahoo! lol

No comments: