Saturday, September 20, 2003

The Nightmare
part three

----III----

I didn’t really understand what they meant until they opened the door to the poolroom. There were hundreds of people in this room too. Everyone in this room was either a teenager or a young-hearted adult.
I decided to go for a swim, regardless of weather the boys liked it or not. I realized though, that I had forgotten my swimsuit. It didn’t really phase me though because there were a couple of other naked people in the pool. I began to strip when I realized that the people in that pool were not acting normal. They kind of seemed to be in a trance and bobbed in the water and swayed. The water didn’t look very good either it looked a bit cloudy and dirty. I decided that swimming now, at least in this pool would not be a good idea.
I glanced at my comrades. Who contrasted with their black t-shirts with all of the “preps” wearing bright bathing suits. They pointed to a stairway on the left side of the pool. Those stairs lead to a second floor where there was another pool just behind a tile wall.

No comments: